Hawk A Club Reamer Tool Inventory
The reamers are described as follows:
- Uppermost reamer is 1-1/4 in. for reaming the steering sector bushings for the 2 and 7 tooth columns.
- The second reamer is a 13/16 in. straight reamer for the kingpin bushings in the front spindles.
- The third reamer is a 13/16 in. reamer, also for the kingpin bushings. It is better than the reamer above.
- The fourth reamer is a 3/4 in. reamer used to ream the end plate of the 1928 starter for the 3/4 in. OD bushing.
- The third from the bottom is the 11/16 in. reamer used top ream the bushings for the brake camshaft and emergency brake toggle lever in the rear brake backing plates.
- The long reamer, next to the bottom, is a 0.559 in. reamer for the front brake pushrod actuator bushings.
- The bottom reamer is a 1/2 in.reamer for the distributor and oil pump bushings.